There’s something about creating a design or taking a photo that sparks a reaction. A smile when you see yourself in a photo makes it all worthwhile.
I’ve always been a very analytical person so its no wonder I became a Systems Analyst/ Web Developer. Whether its software or hardware, I’m a technology enthusiast to the core. Over the years, I’ve crafted some creative technological solutions, but I wanted to take my creativity to the next level. Design and Photography was the logical choice. The logical side of me craves the design and the creative side strives to make something wild. While I love the entire process, my favourite part is the reaction I get when someone looks at their design or a picture of themselves. While I have quite a few technical certifications, the only certificates I have in photography are the images in my portfolio.
Ever since I bought my first digital camera (Canon A70) I felt limited to what it could do. My generous wife got me my first digital SLR (Canon 30D). With inspiration all around me, it wasn’t long before I was shooting
fashion, flowers and weddings.
Now, armed with lots more gear and much more experience I’m ready to take on any assignment.
- I’m a PC guy!
- Windows 7 was my idea
- I drink more Tea than water
- I love to travel
- I can watch the Simpsons over and over again.
- I also watch Everybody Loves Raymond, Star Trek (nerd, I know) and The Suite Life.
- I can sit down and watch a movie even if my hair is on fire… seriously!
- I shot my first wedding with Vish Gagie (Ichiban Photography) in 2008 and learned a great deal from him.
- I was in the Kismet Wedding Show as a vendor promoting Wedding Websites in 2006.